Career Development & Coaching
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you feel the need for guidance in your culinary or food service career? Could you benefit from a mentorship relationship with a culinary professional?
The BCA Global Career Development Program provides mentorship for emerging and established professionals within the culinary and hospitality industry. Personal coaching is a proven method for enhancing skills, satisfaction, and confidence. Our program fosters relationships, strengthens and deepens networks, helps spread industry knowledge, and builds stronger communities within the culinary, hospitality, and food service industries.
- Build a support system and network
- Provide targeted mentorship on mutually agreed upon topics for improvement and/or growth
- Improve skills and competencies required for career development and advancement
- Build confidence and improve career satisfaction
- Develop a career blueprint
- Develop soft skills required for personal and career management
- Develop unique goals and benchmarks created between Coach and Mentee
The BCA Global Career Coaching and Developing program runs in 12-week cycles of in-person coaching combined with phone or online support with an evaluation of the coaching relationship at 3 weeks.
If you are interested in joining this program, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.